Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Social Listening

1. I selected the brand Starbucks.
2. Starbucks' value proposition is focusing on enhancing the experience around drinking and buying coffee. They do this with their atmosphere and closeness with their customers.
3. I searched what people were saying about Starbucks on Twitter and to my surprise, I did not see a single complaint about the brand. I searched for about 10 minutes and did not see anything negative. Most people were just talking about their favorite drink, or a new addition to the menu. The majority of the newer feed contained people commenting on how much they loved the new Toasted Coconut Cold Brew. One person talked about their gluten-free breakfast sandwich, and another  about how she treated her grandma with her first Starbucks drink and she loved it. All of these posts promote brand awareness, and even alert people when there is something new on the menu.
4. If I were the brand manager, I would respond by continuing to sell the very popular drinks that everyone is talking about. Also, when I offer new drinks, I would see what people are saying about it on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment